People Who Like Us

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Smoky Cat Eyes

Hi everyone this is Diana Rush and today I'm gonna show you how to do some simple, smoky cat eyes.
Here's what they are going to look like:
 

So what you're gonna do first is just apply some neutral eye shadow however you like to do your it. I like mine to look really light for this style because then you can draw more attention to the liner. My shadow usually looks like this before I go with the eyeliner:
 

 Now you're gonna want to add the eye liner (I like to use the NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner) to the top of your eye like the picture below. You don't want to do the bottom yet because you don't want to let it dry.


So before you do the bottom part, your gonna blend you still-wet eyeliner with a grey or silver eyeshadow to get the smoky effect. It's gonna look like this:


Now we're gonna do the bottom part. So take your eyeliner pen and apply the liner to the bottom part of your eye, connecting it to the outer corner to get that "cat eye" effect. Like this:


Now you're gonna take that same grey or silver eyeshadow and blend it in with the bottom liner, to get the smoky effect twofold! :) Apply some mascara and you're good to go!

You did it! Here's the old...


And here's the new!


Thanks you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me how yours turned out. Or, you could also leave a comment to correct about something. If I'm wrong about something, which I remember I was once, but it really wasn't my fault. Lol, thanks again, and please follow us and continue to read our posts!

-Diana Rush




No comments:

Post a Comment