People Who Like Us

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hi Everyone this is Diana Rush. So this week I was thinking about what I should do for my post and I thought of so many things I could do, but nothing was sticking out. I could show ya'll how do do a waterfall braid, or a sock bun, or a fancy prom up-do. But then I though of this fun idea: ideas! I'm gonna give you all some fun seasonal nail ideas for just about every season! #Seasonalnails !!!

Tired of the winter? Let's talk about a summer holiday...The Fourth of July!!! What's more patriotic for the Fourth of July, or Independence Day, than American Flag nails? #Awesome!
 
 

 But what about a nice winter holiday? Yup...My favorite, Christmas! Try these fun designs to WOW your relatives. #IloveChristmas!


Aren't those cool? Also, if you want to "dress for the occasion" but it's after Christmas, you can try these totally fun penguins.


I know those aren't technically "wintery," but penguins like winter weather...plus they're adorable! #adorable

So we've covered a summer occasion and a winter occasion. But what about a fall occasion? The start of school perhaps? Now before you roll your eyes, give me a chance. There are some really neat "beginning of the year" nail designs that you might like to see... #Youmustseethese


Pretty cool, right? Okay... this was originally supposed to be a holiday nail post but...I really want to show you guys these babies:



Well, that's all folks! I hope ya'll enjoyed this post! I have plenty more nail designs, so if anyone is interested, just comment below and ask me for some more! I love doing this and it counts as school! #Hooray

Thank you all for reading this post! Keep following us and don't forget to share with friends! : )

-Diana Rush #Naildesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment