People Who Like Us

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Last Day Special

Diana Rush: Hi Everyone! This is our last post, so we wanted to do something special. We're all gonna talk about this blog and our hobbies. So we have really enjoyed doing this blog, and I'm actually kind of sad that it has to end so soon. Now there are a few people who haven't enjoyed it so much, but that's probably because they have a boring topic. Like movie reviews. Or sports. I mean, LAME!!! Everyone knows that nail designs, make-up, and recipes are way cooler than any of that other stuff. It's not even a question. If the picture below makes you happy (and it should) then I know you're sane:


Cosmetics.
This picture is from Yahoo.com


                                      
Jimbob: Okay, Okay... That's a bit overboard... I've heard people choke and die on those things... Whatever they are. We all know that EDM was the favorite topic! After all I was the one writing about it! If you don't agree with that then you have to agree that the Justin Bieber post made this blog BLOW UP! Literally...


Avery:
Avery here:)
So I just read another post (AHEM DIANA RUSH) that said sports were lame and I was like, "Hold up.  I'm pretty sure I read that wrong, bro."
But oh no.
SHE SAID SPORTS WERE LAME.
FREAKING OUT HERE.
Number one most important fact in the world.  SPORTS ARE NOT LAME. Or boring for that matter.
I mean I would much rather play one of my favorite sports than read a movie or book review, or do whatever it is you do with make up or even attempt to cook something in the kitchen without blowing up the oven.




Brooke: Doing this blog has been so much fun! But I don't know what you guys are talking about. Obviously crafts and cooking is the best! (And Avery, if your blowing up people's ovens I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong...) Who wants to sit and read a book or movie review? I can just read the book or watch the movie myself. I think reviews spoil the ending. If you want to listen to a song that just repeats itself over and over for five minutes then Jimbob is right EDM is totally for you. Lets all take a minute to look at this. What is this you ask? Delicious, gooey, wonderfulness. This is a three layer dessert made up of Brownie batter, Oreos, and Cookie Dough. BROWNIES, OREOS, AND COOKIE DOUGH, PEOPLE! So much fun to make and to eat (with ice-cream of course!)


Diana Rush: Nooo...Brooke makes that stuff look way too good. It's better than sports or EDM but cosmetics is where it's at. And where is Franz by the way? He said he was going to join us for this discussion! : /




Diana Rush: Whoa....hold on a second. First of all, what up with the "Amazing Jimbob" thing? Just cause you find some video with two adults who have nothing better to do with their time than throw cake at eachother that makes you amazing? I think not. The guy on the left looks like a girl with a beard. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Everyone knows that if you can do this (which I can) :

Very pretty makeup for my wedding
This picture is from Yahoo.com

then who are truly amazing. Second, I noticed that before you said that people choke and die on cosmetics. Like, no way! You have to be a complete nincompoop to eat and choke on mascara. So yeah, make-up is better. BUT ANYWAYS, thanks you all for reading our blog! We hope you enjoyed it! :)

THE AWESOME AND AMAZING JIMBOB: 
I think any guy who can throw a 20 lb. cake and nail someone from 80 ft. away is pretty awesome! Also, I think people have choked and died from that stuff... I just hope you know what your getting in to :)

Thanks for reading our blog guys! You all are awesome! We have over 1,300 page views and over 9,000 google plus views!!!! AMAZING! Thanks so much everyone!                        


No comments:

Post a Comment