People Who Like Us

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hi everyone this is Diana Rush. Last time I talked about true beauty, and how to obtain it. So this time I was going to do a really fast and easy make-up routine tutorial, but blogger wouldn't upload the video. I was extremely frustrated, to the point of tears. Yeah. I was literally crying over a blog post. But anyways, as I am writing this, my heart is actually thanking God, even though there were tears, because I know that this was a part of His incredible plan. I don't think that God wanted me to write my last post about make-up. I'll tell you why.

God gave me my incredible, beautiful, and just amazing mother to comfort me through all this, yes. But as I was crying because my plan didn't work out, she said that it would all work out and she gave me a suggestion for a new blog post. A better blog post. Last time I talked about how to get true beauty, and today I'm going to talk about truly beautiful things. Below are some pictures of things that are truly beautiful, like this:


I believe that this is utterly beautiful. Like, words-can't-describe beautiful. Life is so precious. And yet, it is ruthlessly destroyed all around us. Euthanasia, abortion, terrorism, whatever it may be, can pretty much be detected back to the lack of the value of life. This picture so eloquently depicts the true beauty of life. Here are two helpless ages, unborn and elderly, who are most often victims of this cruel world. But in this picture (and very often in real life) they cling together. They find hope in each other. It's just beautiful. It's gorgeous. It's God-given.



Here's another thing that I think is beautiful. Now it may not be as heart-wrenching as the last photo, but it has its own beauty. Life is not about sadness. It has very much sadness, but that doesn't mean that life is sadness. Sometimes we need to take a break from focusing on the darkness and just meditate on God's peace. I think that you'll find it amidst the darkness, right in front of you, but you haven't been able to see it because you've been focusing on the circumstances. So ya know, just chill out! :)


Now I know we're all sick of winter. I actually hate winter. Well, most of it. the only thing I don't hate about winter is right after there's a big snow and that gorgeous white powder covers everything. It's kind of like how the beauty of Christ and His sacrifice covers the ugly and grey of our sins, isn't it?


Now you probably think that that's pretty weird that I think this is beautiful. I mean, LOOK AT IT! The reason I think this is beautiful is because it makes me laugh. And it makes me laugh because it describes me perfectly. If I have a paper that is due or am working on anything math related, I look like this guy. Well, the Lord always shows me that He's getting me through the aches and pains of teenagegirlism and that is beautiful. 



Awesome Cross Sunset
This picture is from Yahoo.com


No one can deny that this is truly beautiful. It's beauty at its height. The cross. You know, I don't think I will be able to truly describe the beauty of this cross, so here's the lyrics of a song by Brooke Fraser that I believe says it well:


                                      Lead me to the cross where Your love poured out
                                         Bring me to my knees, Lord, I lay me down
                                                 Rid me of myself, I belong to You
                                                Oh, lead me, lead me to the cross


I hope that you enjoyed this post, for it was my last. I pray that you have come to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Believe me, it makes all the difference.

-Diana Rush 

No comments:

Post a Comment